DISCOUNT NOW EXTENDED TO JULY 31ST!
New Clients Who Sign Up will receive 40% Off!
See Below for Details!
Personal Meditation, Mindfulness, and Spiritual Life Coaching
Meditation is more than a practice, it is a path. As your particular practice unfolds, a particular path also arises. You find that you are changing. Sometimes these changes are subtle and sometimes they are enormous–but they are always unique because you are unique. We all need personalized wise insight and kind encouragement to tread the path skillfully.
If someone finds working in a group stressful, they may feel less anxious when working one-on-one. This might be especially true if they are going through a spiritual crisis, or even crises of a more mundane nature, like the loss of a job, family difficulties, and the like.
There is nothing more helpful than having a personal meditation, mindfulness and spiritual guide and instructor to discuss it all with.
A guide is not a guru. They have simply practiced for longer than you and are trained to offer guidance to fellow practitioners.
Read the Benefits, Issues Discussed in Sessions, and Other Details Below.
Meditation and Mindfulness Coaching Options:
Personal Guidance & Instruction via Zoom Video Conferencing, by phone, or in person at the Madison Studio
BENEFITS OF A PERSONAL GUIDE, INSTRUCTOR, AND COACH
With more than dozens of benefits for your mind, body, and soul, meditation and mindfulness can be harder than it sounds. having a one on one session, via video conference, or on location at the Madison studio, can really help you get started. You will be able to reach all these benefits and achieve your full potential. More can be achieved through multiple ongoing sessions.
Deb Phelps, C.MI. has extensive knowledge through almost 40 years of personal experience, certifications, and training. She has participated in 1000’s of hours of meditation with groups and individuals. She is also a spiritual teacher and minister for over 25 years. She is dedicated to assisting you in your personal meditation and mindful living goals.
Some of the benefits include :
- Meditation and Mindfulness promotes good health, improving your breathing, heart rate, immune system, blood pressure, pain, and lessening heart and brain problems as well as inflammatory disorders
- Emotional well being by lessening anxiety, worry, stress, fear, depression, and increasing optimism and relaxation.
- Increase mental strength, memory retention, focus, better decision making, problem-solving and creative thinking.
- Prevent emotional eating and smoking
- Deal effectively with everyday life through mindfulness and/or your spirituality.
- Open your spiritual life to deeper levels of experience.
- At the Madison Studio in-person, if you wish, you will have the added benefit of working with a unique biofeedback device that assists meditators in achieving their goals. This is a most beneficial tool and we will work on the modules together.
WHAT SORTS OF ISSUES ARE DISCUSSED IN A SESSION?
A Meditation/Mindfulness/Spiritual Instruction or Coaching Session is a chance to review how your practice is going. While you do not need a specific agenda in order to schedule a session, you may wish to discuss the following.
- A general review of your practice
- Advice about setting up your home practice
- Questions about posture
- Questions about the technique
- Difficulties in establishing the practice sustainably
- Observations of changes and challenges as a result of your practice–and what they mean
- Working with emotions in meditation
- Working with emotions in post-meditation (meaning, in daily life)
- How to go deeper in your practice
- Advice about practice during difficult life experiences
- General conversation about the spiritual path (Details on Spiritual Coaching)
- Work together on a prepared lesson plan of study or working on personal goals
- Be guided in a personal meditation as Deb taps into Inner Intuition and Wisdom
LIVE IN THE MADISON, WISCONSIN AREA?
Using a biofeedback interactive device, Deb Phelps, C.MI. can assist you to develop and/or sustain a meditation practice. In this immersive experience, you will clearly be able to see your progress with real-time feedback. As you continue the exercises with Deb’s gentle guidance, you will be led to wellness and relaxation. The biofeedback device monitors your breathing and heart rate so that it may guide your practice. Personal instruction and coaching can assist you with proper breathing techniques, relieve stress, anxiety, and pain. Through this, you will be well on your way to new levels of calm and a deepening and stabilization of your meditation practice.
The focus of the sessions is up to you or Deb can provide a prescribed program of study with or without the device.
WHERE DO THE SESSIONS TAKE PLACE?
Sessions will take place by video conference on the Zoom platform. The session is completely private. You and your instructor will be able to see and hear each other–however, if you prefer, you may each disable the video function and meet using audio only.
If you live in the Madison, Wisconsin area, we will meet in private at the Meditate Madison studio.
Deb Phelps is available for 30 or 60 minute sessions.
RATE: $45 for a 30-minute session or $75 for a 60-minute session. Please book by using the calendar below.
Meditate Madison monthly subscription members or military members receive special rates: $35 for 30 minutes or $60 for 60 minutes.
MiraclesOne monthly donors receive special rates: $35 for 30 minutes or $60 for 60 minutes.
If you would like to join Meditate Madison to receive this discount and participate in many other programs free of charge or at reduced rates, please click here.
“Deb’s authenticity, genuineness, and commitment to a life centered on living meditatively shines forth in every meditation or body of work she is guided to provide. I highly recommend anything she creates, life-transforming!” – Gayle Bartlett
“I am on my 29th straight day of meditation with your class. For my entire adult life, I have tried meditation and was never able to do more than 2 to 3 days in a row.” – Louis Wellington
“I opted for the personal meditation instruction and I am so glad I did it! It has made such a huge difference in my life to have Deb’s gentle teaching of the techniques. My life has changed and I have less anxiety and am profoundly happy. Thanks! – Rachel Taylor
Please select your session below. You will then be directed to our shopping cart to pay for the session. You may pay via credit/debit card or PayPal account. After payment is processed you’ll receive a confirmation via email with a link and instructions for accessing your session. Please contact Deb Phelps with any questions. Please download the Intake Form below and email to Deb prior to your scheduled session.
The 40% Sale Rate is listed when you choose your appointment. $45 for 60-minute session. If you would like to purchase the package, contact Deb Phelps.
Please log in to view your upcoming appointments.