Also, Saturdays at 10:30 am
These drop-in classes provide meditation instruction from a variety of traditions. (60 minutes)
Recommended: Anyone, especially Beginners
- Welcome and Introductions
- Orientation to the Class Format – (All questions and comments will be held until the end of class in the Q&A time. During the session we will maintain silence as we practice.)
- Setting an Intention/Tuning In to the Higher Self
- Short Breath Exercise (3 min)
- Gentle Stretches
- 1st Meditation – Breath Focus Meditation (10 min)
- Mini-Stretch Break
- 2nd Meditation – A Meditation Technique (20 min)
- Closing Reflection (Examples)
- Visualize you and your life exactly as you want it to be.
- Send out a healing prayer to someone who you know needs it.
- Pray for peace and love on Mother Earth, and peace and love in everyone’s heart.
- Offer gratitude for your practice today
- Question and Answer Time (10-15 min)
You can bring a meditation cushion if you choose, or you can easily sit in a chair for the meditation. Dress comfortably and you can bring a pillow for your back if feel you need to do so while sitting in a chair.
Time: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Instructor: Deb Phelps
Cost: $10-20 Sliding Scale
Location: 621 N. Sherman Avenue, Suite B11